Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Huh? 610?

Most of you know I am VERY low-tech with this blogging thing. Let's just say I'm not the sharpest tool in the blogger shed. I still struggle with some of this stuff. Well yesterday I somehow stumbled on our blog stats and imagine my surprise when I saw that we had 610 "profile views". I didn't realize there was a "profile view" counter.

HUH? Are you kidding me? At first I thought I saw 61 but when I took a second look it was indeed 610. I really don't think 610 different people have viewed our profile. I have concluded it must be that all 3 of you who read our blog have checked out our profile 203.33333 times or maybe at the most 5 of you have checked it out 122 times...what other explanation is there? Oh wait...make that 640 profile views, who are you people?

No comments: