Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ryan's Bedroom Makeover

Well it took me over 3 hours to figure this video thingy out (I know too much time on my hands) so here is my first attempt at making a slide show, turn up the volume. Also, I am still figuring out the new camera, the color of the walls is a rich gray color not light blue. I suppose I could of taken the time to edit the pictures by adjusting the color and contrast but I wanted to get this on the blog.

JoAnne and I did this total bedroom makeover while Ryan was away on spring break. JoAnne stayed up until 1 a.m. painting on the second day. I must say I was very impressed with her paint job, she did not tape off anything and there was NO paint on any of the trim work! WOW now that's a pro for you! I wish we would of taken "before" pictures. Just to give you an idea, the wall behind the bed was Texas Longhorn burnt orange and the other walls were a tan color. He did not have a headboard so it is new along with all the other furniture. Ryan has become quite an artist so the four small pictures are his original art (two eyes and two hands). The two blank canvases on the wall above the chairs are for him to create artwork for his walls.

He was surprised to say the least!

2 comments:

M@ said...

great job on your first video we all know (actually you only know if you've done it) that the first one is the hardest..the next will only take like 1 hour

Anonymous said...

Wow that is so fantasticaly awesome!!!
Love Becca