Monday, April 20, 2009

Little Helper

The saturday before Easter we finished putting up the shelves for my cookbooks and installed the desk. Well Snicker's (a.k.a "Snicker Doodles") thinks we built the desk JUST for him as this is his new favorite place to sleep and look out the window. Whenever we sit at the computer he is right there to help out with the mouse or just lounge around! I think he was inspired by the card that is sitting on the desk behind him. It is a picture of a cat in sunglasses lounging on the beach with a drink. I hope he doesn't expect us to bring him a drink everytime he lounges on the desk or ask for sunglasses because the lamp is too bright for his eyes!!
"I'm not spoiled, well...maybe just a little...and quit already with that camera, I'm tryin' to get some sleep here!"

No comments: