Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Look what Brenda Got!


What a wonderful husband I have! Look what he bought me for my birthday! Sunday was my birthday and Saturday Gerald took me to pick out a new camera. I have been wanting one for some time now. The little digital camera I had been using was on it's last leg and I was becoming more frustrated with it. Thanks Gerald!!!

We had a great weekend, sister JoAnne, Ruben and the boys had us over for dinner on Saturday to celebrate all the March birthdays (nephew Randy, Gerald and me) and Ryan's girlfriend Jessie whose birthday is this week.


Ryan got home Saturday just before dinner and we surprised him with a total bedroom makeover that we worked on while he was away for spring break. I will write about it in a separate post.

Also, they started on our concrete countertops yesterday and we are having 9 trees planted today out in our landscaping project. You know I have been taking bunches of pictures and will get them on here in the next few posts.

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Happy Birthday Auntie Brenda!! I love you and hope it was a fabulous day!! Oh and that camera looks amazing! I'm sure you'll have fun with it and hopefully someday can take pictures of our favorite new model, Maylee Simpson!

Larissa said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

It sounds like you had a wonderful day! Hope you enjoyed it and have fun with your new toy!