Monday, July 28, 2008

Run on Sentences

Well only three days into this blogging thing and after countless edits I now know what my number one writing problem is, I'm sure there are others but I don't know what they are, anyways, my number one problem is run on sentences, always has been always will be, I seem to remember a certain English teacher way back when telling me this was my biggest problem, not once but several times (Mrs. Norton), so, I am not going to stress anymore about grammar, punctuation etc., it is what it is, you all will get the jest of what I am saying, who made up this English stuff anyways, I hated English, go figure, I did like creating stories and reading them to the class, I got good grades on creativity but bad grades on the rest, I am a good reader and speeeler too, just not good with nouns verbs adverbs adjectives conjuctionspudjuctions where to put the commas blah blah blah so I'm dubbing myself "Queen of the run on sentence", see what I mean, please don't suggest I take an English class, tried it a few years ago, boring, do not do well in class setting...Mrs. Norton would be proud.

No comments: