Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Blogging Plunge

Howdy folks, well today I finally took the plunge and I am trying my hand at this blogging thing. Please bear with me as I get the hang of it.

It was quiet today at The Rockin' G & B. We went into town to check out the new lighting place and wound up buying much needed lights and sconces for the parlor. The lights will take two weeks to get here so I guess we will just have to be patient. We've been without lights in the parlor this long, two more weeks isn't going to make that much of a difference. Next, we have to pick lighting for the upstairs, pick out kitchen cabinets, countertops, upstairs vanities...whew! Hey, but we're almost done!

Gerald started yet another project, as if he doesn't have enough already. He is clearing out the cedars from behind the western town. He has a plan and is on a landscaping mission! Have tractor will demolish! Make way for pizza oven!

Lately I've been reading up on how to raise chickens. I figure if Gerald can plan on getting his miniature donkeys then I should get some chickens. But not until we get some of these projects knocked out. Well that's enough cluckin'. I hear the lawn mower, I guess I should get out there and help.

No comments: